Tuesday, October 11, 2011

About Me

I am a fifth grade classroom teacher in the Bellevue Public Schools, in Bellevue, Nebraska.  I am in my eighth year of teaching, after taking some time off to stay at home with my three sons.  I love my job and am excited to continue growing professionally.  I love technology and am eager to incorporate more of it into my classroom.  I enjoy doing anything with my three active boys!  I also enjoy cooking and running. 

The purpose of this blog is to communicate with my parents and students about what is going on in our classroom. 

5 comments:

  1. Stacy,
    I really like the layout and background on your blog page! So, three active boys, cooking and running- you are one busy lady! Your parents and students will communicating and learning with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (edit post) Your parents will enjoy communicating and learning with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy,

    Great blog I really like the way you have it arranged. Your communication will be awesome and everyone will benefit greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy,
    I think the title to your blog is perfect! Students and parents will enjoy checking in on the "Turner Times" to stay in the know.

    ReplyDelete