Sunday, October 23, 2011

Busy Times in Room 20!

The last two weeks have given me so many ideas to utilize in my classroom!  I have focused on skyping and using video footage from gaggletube in my classroom.  There are so many different resources out there to incorporate into the classroom to make learning a concept easier and more fun for kids!! I am very excited for my parents and students to check out my blog as I incorporate classsroom information.  I plan to use this blog to let parents know what is going on in our room, upcoming tests, our usage of technology in the classroom, and any other important information.  I skyped my teacher and partner this week.  It is such a great way to communicate.  I plan on using this more as the school year goes by.  I have also skyped another teacher in my building to do reading lessons.  My class loved this experience and we plan on doing this a lot more this school year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment